To be the first team to turn your cards over.
To play Bonco you need the following at each table:
- Two teams of two players seated with partners opposite of each other
- Deck of poker cards with the Jokers, Aces and Kings removed
- A pair of dice
To start play, the dealer at each table distributes all of the cards out evenly.
The leader waits for everyone to arrange their cards before announcing the start of the round.
Playing a turn:
- Roll the dice and sum the result.
- If you have cards still face-up that match the result of the dice, turn them over and roll again.
- If you do not have any cards that match the result, your turn is over. Please pass the dice to the next person clock-wise.
Once you turn all of your cards over, you continue to roll and start turning your partner's cards over. After both you and your partner have turned over all of your team's cards, yell "Bonco" to stop this session.
At the end of the session most teams will have cards that are face up. These cards count towards their score. Add the team's cards using the face value of each card. Record this session's score and move to the next table for the next session.
The leader will determine how many sessions will be played prior to starting the first session. The person that has the lowest score overall is the winner.